The Internet Graphics Service (IGS) is already integrated in SAP Netweaver 7.x but it may not be enabled or even present in the start profile. RFCs also need to be working properly in order to access the IGS from webdynpro. Continue reading IGS Engine Configuration – Airline Report
Whether you want to transport your abap developmnents from one system to another, make backups or share code, you have several options to choose from:
- Code download and upload via ABAP Editor
- SAP Transport Requests with full import/export capabilities in cofile and data format.
- SAPLink – an open source project (not provided or supported by SAP) with partial import/export capabilities in XML format.
Consuming web services in flex from a SAP system can lead to flash player security sandbox violations. Most of the time you have the flex application on one domain and the
R/3 system on another. This results in the following error being thrown: Request for resource at * by requestor from * file is denied due to lack of policy file
permissions. Continue reading Crossdomain Policy File in SAP Web Application Server
By default, a clean ABAP sap stack does not have all available services activated due to security reasons. If you start creating web services you’ll find out some things don’t work out of the box. Note: I’ve encountered this on SAP ABAP stack v7.x.
You can create a web service from SE80 Object Navigator but chances are:
- you can’t open its wsdl in a browser or make it available to external web service consumers
- you can’t open SOAMANAGER to fully manage the web service